Our outstanding Total Care Ownership Coverage includes:
- 5-year/100,000 km - Worry-free comprehensive warranty covering virtually the entire vehicle.*
- 5-year/100,000 km - Powertrain Warranty covering the engine, transmission, axles, differentials and driveshafts.*
- 1-year/20,000 km - First-year adjustments covering consumable items such as bulbs, wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, etc.*
- 8-year/130,000 km - Major Emission Components that guarantee that the car will conform with government emission regulations.*
- 5 year/ unlimited mileage - 24/7 roadside Assistance covers you in case of mechanical breakdown.
- 8-year / 150,000 kms Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid, Electric Vehicle (EV) Components
Warranty and Consumer Information Manual
The Warranty and Consumer Information Manual provides important information on all warranties regarding your vehicle model year. Kia Canadas Manufacturers Defect Warranty includes New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Powertrain Limited Warranty, Limited Warranty Covering Perforation from Corrosion and Emission Control System Warranty. If your vehicle is equipped with an audio system, you will also have a Kia Integrated Audio Systems Manual explaining its operation. We urge you to read these publications carefully and follow the recommendations to help assure enjoyable and safe operation of your Kia vehicle.
Kia offers a great variety of options, components and features for its various models. Therefore, the equipment described in this manual, along with the various illustrations, may not all be applicable to your particular vehicle. The information and specifications included in these manuals were accurate at the time of printing. Kia Motors reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications or design at any time without notice and without incurring any obligation. If you have any questions, always check with your Kia Dealer.
We assure you of our continuing interest in your motoring pleasure and satisfaction in your Kia vehicle.